Sunday, February 05, 2006

Sunday EPL...

From previous posting.

Bolton drew the game. Level game.
Liverpool drew too, losing the handicap.

Back to Liverpool. This is a team that I'm liking better and better. Its not personal but I never found Dudek comfortable in front of the Anfiend posts, since he left, I knew the former manager, Houllier's prediction ,"We are turning the corner", has finally arrived. And they did with a Champions League title and a good running this season.

A club as big as Liverpool, ego doesn't permit it to be second-placed. Though the League Table speaks otherwise. It shouldn't lose at Stamford Bridge, against Chelsea, tonight. Definitely worth a backing-up with your dollar.

Another gem, Tottenham Hotspurs. Mido, Edgar Davids, Robbie Keane. Not that the latest addition Danny Murphy will get depth to the squad, but I feel he makes for a very decent back-up player. They are hosting Charlton tonight. And Jol will need 3-points against this mid-table team to push for Europe.

My guesses:

Liverpool +0.5
Spurs -0.5

3 Comments:

Blogger FF said...

You'll never walk alone!!!!!!!!!!

11:24 PM  
Blogger TriplePeriod said...

This is how I lure the Liverpool fans to disclose themselves, closet or not.

6:12 PM  
Blogger FF said...

Nabeh, I am NOT a liverpool fan.

12:38 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home